Add Age? Who's Afraid?
Memory is identical to the age factor.
The more advanced age a person declining memory.
However many ways you can do to maximize the ability of our memory, among others:
1. Brain gym Such brain muscle that needs to be practiced regularly. This is done in a way: make a challenge or a guessing for yourself that can sharpen memory. For example mention the title song long song, remembering verses as a child, or say that there are 10 items in the refrigerator.
2. Food Not only fish oil that can sharpen your memory, but also materials of red and purple foods like blueberries, fruit pits, and red onion. Folic acid rich food like broccoli, bananas and peas are also useful to maintain brain health.
3. White water Facts show that the whole organism function body will go well when getting adequate water intake. Not with the exception of brain function. Get used to drink 6-8 glasses of water a day.
4. Enough sleep Sleep needed to rest and regenerate body cells. Including brain cells. Therefore try to build physical cooperation in order to create good mental health and sleep quality.
5. Relaxed Pressure or stress makes the brain work to weaken and trouble concentrating. In this condition, rest for a moment while doing relaxing activities like reading books, playing online games to restore the brain works.
6. Brain teasers Habit fill crossword available in newspapers or played on mobile phones bemanfaat sudoku positive to improve a person's memory.
7. Think Given the one thing that does not turn up in the head must be annoying. We experience it, do not panic. Calm yourself for a moment, thinking about lighter things like types of fruit, types of water sports, or name - the name of a friend. These activities will help a person more quickly remember important things he forgot.
8. An excursion into the past Looking back at the things in the past are not directly train the long-term memory. When I got home village for example, try to bring back childhood memories.
9. Thinking through drawing This method can be practiced as a shopping list. Record the goods to be purchased and picturing myself walking down the supermarket aisles and find the desired product.
10. Sport Do exercises that stimulate blood circulation improvement, such as jogging, and aerobics. Smooth blood circulation will increase the production of oxygen to the brain that are useful to sharpen thinking skills.