Tomatoes are often incorporated into the fruit category. This is because some people eat them directly without cooking, although it is sometimes a little sour.
You should know, tomatoes contain protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, sulfur, and vitamins (A, B1, and C).
Efficacy or benefits of tomatoes, among others:
- Diabetes, tomato and watermelon cut enough, and made the juice. This juice is given in diabetics with ways to be drunk several times a day.
- Bleeding gums (gingivitis), tomato fruit is washed, and eaten fresh. For this treatment at least as much as the number one fruit consumed per day during the month.
- Wart in the mouth, cooked with tomatoes to taste fresh fish, then eaten appropriate side dish. The way these treatments are done every day for 1-2 weeks until there are changes.
- Stomach ulcers, one diced tomato, and therein added to the juice of sour oranges and honey to taste, and mix evenly. After that, the herbs can be given to patients several times a day in small amounts. (For 3 weeks)
- Swollen skin poisoning, tomato stems and leaves boiled in water until boiling, then cooled. The affected part was cleaned with boiling water.
That efficacy of tomatoes, hopefully useful to you all.